AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Israeli forces have killed three Palestinians, including a four-year-old girl, after opening indiscriminate fire on civilians at a checkpoint northwest of the occupied West Bank city of al-Quds.
Eyewitnesses told Palestinian media that Israeli forces opened fire randomly at people after a car incident, which they claimed was a ramming attack, took place at the Beit Iksa military checkpoint on Sunday.
As a result, the Palestinian girl, identified as Ruqaya Ahmed Odeh Jahaleen, was shot along with a Palestinian man and his wife.
Eyewitnesses told WAFA news agency that Israeli forces shot two vehicles that were passing through the checkpoint, hitting the Palestinian man who was driving his vehicle and was accompanied by his wife. In addition, the four-year-old girl, who was in another car, was also fatally shot.
A few minutes later, local sources confirmed the death of the girl and young couple, who hailed from the neighboring town of Biddu.
Following the killings, Israeli forces completely sealed off the checkpoint, preventing Palestinian ambulances from transferring the victims to hospital.
The occupied West Bank has been facing growing Israeli aggression after the regime started its genocidal war against the besieged Gaza Strip on October 7. Since then, more than 332 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli troops or settlers across the West Bank, while at least 5,600 people have been arrested and more than 3,000 injured.
..................
End/ 257